Hi all,

I have used the file connector in a scenario where the authentication to at
the back end file share has to happen through the ssh public key/ private
key pair of the ESB host. Currently I have the id_rsa key under the
<user_home>/.ssh folder which is the default folder in which the file
connector / vfs trasnport looks for the private key.

Is there any possibility where we can copy the id_rsa key to one of the
locations inside the product (e.g repository/conf/keys) and refer to it in
the code rather than allowing file connector to look for it in the default
location ? ESB version is 5.0.0.

Regards
Gayan

--