Hi,

I need to call a service that is using only TLSV1.2.

Doing some research, I found that we can specify that in the axis2.xml like
below:

<transportSender name="https" class="org.apache.synapse.transport.passthru.
PassThroughHttpSSLSender">
<parameter name="HttpsProtocols">TLSv1.2</parameter>
    </transportSender>

I am a bit concerned as it is a global configuration, so, it would affect
all the integrations installed. Is it possible to set the property for a
specific endpoint? Or make this enabling all the https protocols available?

Francisco Ribeiro
*SCEA|SCJP|SCWCD|IBM Certified SOA Associate*