Hi shibshankar,

The IP that used in the swagger console can be edited from api-manager.xml.
Please change the URLs highlighted in red.

<Environments>
            <!-- Environments can be of different types. Allowed values are
'hybrid', 'production' and 'sandbox'.
                 An API deployed on a 'production' type gateway will only
support production keys
                 An API deployed on a 'sandbox' type gateway will only
support sandbox keys
                 An API deployed on a 'hybrid' type gateway will support
both production and sandbox keys. -->
            <!-- api-console element specifies whether the environment
should be listed in API Console or not -->
            <Environment type="hybrid" api-console="true">
                <Name>Production and Sandbox</Name>
                <Description>This is a hybrid gateway that handles both
production and sandbox token traffic.</Description>
                <!-- Server URL of the API gateway -->
                <ServerURL>https://localhost:
${mgt.transport.https.port}${carbon.context}services/</ServerURL>
       <!-- Admin username for the API gateway. -->
                <Username>${admin.username}</Username>
                <!-- Admin password for the API gateway.-->
                <Password>${admin.password}</Password>
                <!-- Endpoint URLs for the APIs hosted in this API
gateway.-->
                <GatewayEndpoint>http://
${carbon.local.ip}:${http.nio.port},https://
${carbon.local.ip}:${https.nio.port}</GatewayEndpoint>
            </Environment>

Also if you select HTTP only, you won't be able to invoke it through the
sagger console as you are browsing the web console using https. The browser
won't allow you to invoke HTTP from https loaded console. You will see this
because swagger console will use your browser URL in absence of
HTTPs expose endpoint.

--
Harsha Kumara
Associate Technical Lead, WSO2 Inc.