Hi all,

I've tested following scenarios on the IS 5.6.0-RC2 pack with default
database setup.

   - Enable user self-registration and self-register a new user.
   - Add multiple consent purposes with multiple PII categories.
   -
   - Login to dashboard and see whether we can see the default consent and
   above added PII categories.
   -
   - Confirm claims are getting filtered based on consents.
   - Configure a service provider with OpenID Connect and acquire access
   tokens via Authorization Code, Implicit, Client Credential andPassword
   grant types.
   - Enable ID token encryption for the service provider and test the flow
   with decryption for all grant types.
   - Delete the self-signed up user, create another user with the exact
   same username, log in to the dashboard and see what are the consents
   shown.
   - Revoke consents of the user via the dashboard and try accessing the SP
   to verify the consents are asked again.
   - Delete the SP, login to the dashboard and see whether the consents are
   deleted for that SP.

No blocking issues are found.

+1 to go ahead with the release.

Thanks,