Hi Shib,

Configuration changes to enable CORS in wso2 server seem to be correct.

I think you have to explicitly set withCredentials atribute which is a
client side attribute to false from your
angular application or whitelist the origin in api-manager.xml without
using '*'.

Please refer [1]

[1]
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/42803394/cors-credentials-mode-is-include