Hi Devs,

Can you recommend the best approach to implement a simple authorization and
authentication for requests originated on a webApp?

I have a webapp running on WSO2 IE, and I would like to implement a simple
access control based on users and roles defined inside WSO2 IE.

I noticed some examples online that talk about the usage of
RemoteUserStoreManagerService (
https://wso2.com/library/articles/2015/02/how-to-write-a-web-application-backed-by-wso2-middleware-part-2/
)
but I cannot find the jar that contains the org.wso2.carbon.um.ws.api.stub
classes.
Also, it looks to me that this example doesnt authorize the user. My ideia
would be to validate if an user belongs to a given group to control access
to the webApp.

Can you provide me any example, or point me to a better online example?

Regards,
Norberto