Hi Shib,

It seems like you have try to do a request to token api. CORS configuration
done in the api-manager.xml not added to the token api by default and you
have to do some changes to make it work.
Please refer following article which explain how to enable cors for token
api.

[1]
https://medium.com/@iloshinikarunarathne/enabling-cors-for-token-apis-in-wso2-apim-d04f7ef5171

Thanks and Regards

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 9:22 PM, shibsankar <src...@gmail.com> wrote:

> any comments on this, please?
>
> Regards
> Shib
>

> On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 11:31 AM, shibsankar <src...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> any comments on this?
>>
>> Regards
>> Shib
>>

>> On Mon, Jul 30, 2018 at 12:15 PM, shibsankar <src...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I have deployed my angular application in a  *public server. *
>>>
>>> and then *whitelisted  the public server IP* in wso2's
>>> *api-manager.xml *
>>>

>>> However, when I call  wso2  token API  from my angular application I am
>>> getting CORS error.
>>>
>>> *Please see the CORS error and WSO2 settings in the screenshot attached.*
>>>
>>> Could you please suggest what is wrong here and how to fix it?
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Shib

Rukshan Chathuranga.
Software Engineer.