Hi,

Is there a way to extract the microgateway label from the runtime? This is
because we need to publish this information to the Stream Processor for
analytics. Although we do not have any charts which filter statistics
depending on the label, this may come up as a requirement in the future.
Additionally, there should be some mechanism to know what label is
associated with each microgateway. Once the micro-gateway is generated,
this information doesn't seem to be retrievable.

Currently, the value for the label field is predefined in the source code.
According to an offline chat with Malintha, we may have to burn the label
into the microgw-conf file during gateway building phase or persist this
info in some other means. Any suggestions?

--
Thanks & Regards,

*Fazlan Nazeem*
Senior Software Engineer