Hi Shiva,

As Sathya explained, you can use the doc to get a sample SOAP request.  In
addition to that, here is a sample SOAP request [1] to create an IDP with
google federated authentication configured.

In the request, <federatedAuthenticatorConfigs> should be configured as
follows.

                <federatedAuthenticatorConfigs>
                    <displayName>google</displayName>
                    <enabled>true</enabled>
                    <name>GoogleOIDCAuthenticator</name>
                    <properties>
                        <name>ClientId</name>
                        <value>YourClientID</value>
                    </properties>
                    <properties>
                        <name>ClientSecret</name>
                        <value>YourClientIDSecret</value>
                    </properties>
                    <properties>
                        <name>callbackUrl</name>
                        <value>YourCallBackUrl</value>
                    </properties>
                </federatedAuthenticatorConfigs>

In addition, if you wish to set the google authenticator as a the default
for the created IdP, include the <defaultAuthenticatorConfig> in request.
e.g:

<defaultAuthenticatorConfig>

                    <displayName>google</displayName>
                    <enabled>true</enabled>
                    <name>GoogleOIDCAuthenticator</name>
                    <properties>
                        <name>ClientId</name>
                        <value>YourClientID</value>
                    </properties>
                    <properties>
                        <name>ClientSecret</name>
                        <value>YourClientIDSecret</value>
                    </properties>
                    <properties>
                        <name>callbackUrl</name>
                        <value>YourCallBackUrl</value>
                    </properties>
                    <valid>true</valid>
            </defaultAuthenticatorConfig>

Note that in the sample [1], google is also set as the default
authenticator..

Refer [2] for addition details about the API.

Thanks.

[1]
https://gist.github.com/tharindu-bandara/e79a83c8eb1b15684bf4ad3e8cef540c
[2] https://docs.wso2.com/display/IS560/Identity+Provider+Management+API

On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 11:08 AM Sathya Bandara <sat...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Shiva,
>
> You can refer [1] to get a sample SOAP request to add identity providers
> with required properties. Here under <xsd:federatedAuthenticatorConfigs>
> you can add the required properties with a <xsd:properties> element.
>

> [1]
> https://docs.wso2.com/display/IS541/Configuring+a+SP+and+IdP+Using+Service+Calls
>
> On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 10:57 PM, Shiva Kumar <shiv...@securelyshare.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I am not able to find SOAP request to add google federated identity
>> provider, the documentation is not completely understood. I am able to
>> create IdP but how can I add callback url and some properties to  that IdP.
>>

>> Thank you,
>>
>> Shiva Kumar

> Sathya Bandara
> Software Engineer
> WSO2 Inc. http://wso2.com
> Mobile: (+94) 715 360 421 <+94%2071%20411%205032>
>
> <+94%2071%20411%205032>

*Tharindu Bandara*
Software Engineer | WSO2

Email : tharin...@wso2.com