Hi Team,

I am evaluating WSO2 API Manager in order to use it in an application. I
encountered with the following scenarios and could not find documentation
on those.

   1. Caching of request information - in a scenario of not wanting to send
   all the parameters to the back-end, caching those at the in-sequence
   mediation; once the back-end response is received, out-sequence mediation
   uses the cached data to build the response.
   2. Request not passing through back-end - API manager being able to
   handle straight-forward requests; i.e in-sequence mediation decides to send
   the request directly to out-sequence by without having to expect a response
   from the back-end by following an implemented logic. Response is generated
   within itself.
   3. One-to-many mapping from one in-sequence to many back-end APIs

Appreciate if you can let me know if the above mentioned scenarios are
possible, and if so, share the documentation if any.

Thanks & Regards,

Amitha Dissanayake
Senior Software Engineer [image: Logo] <https://www.yaalalabs.com/>

Yaala Labs