Hi All,

According to a requirement of InCommon Federation, each SAML entity should
support eduPerson attribute schema to exchange claims. Since there is not a
claim dialect in WSO2IS to support that schema, I previously mailed
mentioning about creating a new claim dialect for that.

As a further extension, there is an addition property as "*FriendlyName*"
for each claim. But, only the wso2 local claim dialect (
http://wso2.org/claims) supports to add additional property for each claim.
There is no way to add additional properties for claims in external claim
dialects. What I think is that there can be additional properties for
claims in specific external dialects too. Therefore, there should be a way
to add them for claims in external dialects as well.

I am looking forward for answers regarding this matter.

Thanks
Best Regards!

--
*Sahan Gunathilaka*