Hi all,

As per the offline discussion with Isuru, We will be convert the logs to be
debug logs[1]. Since an initial message (INFO
{org.wso2.carbon.metrics.core.config.model.JmxReporterConfig} - Creating
JMX reporter for Metrics with domain 'org.wso2.carbon.metrics') is getting
printed when the server is starting with metrics enabled.

Best regards,
ramindu.