Hi Bernard,

The ConfigEntryTable[1] is used to store the Tracing details of an EI flow,
if the flow is really long this can easily exceed the "6000" character
limit set in the coloumn definition. If the coloum length is not enough you
can increase it by increasing the

> field.length="configData:6000"

in the siddhi app residing in
<EI_HOME>/wso2/analytics/wso2/worker/deployment/siddhi-files directory.
Please note for this to be valid, the table must be deleted and created
again by deploying the siddhi app.

Please note, tracing is not recommened to be enabled y default in
production environment as it will lead to high amount of data being
persisted which can lead to performance drop.

Hope this solves the problem!

[1]
https://github.com/wso2/analytics-solutions/blob/master/features/ei-analytics-feature/org.wso2.analytics.solutions.ei.analytics.feature/src/main/resources/siddhi-files/EI_Analytics_StatApp.siddhi#L51

Best Regards,
*Niveathika Rajendran,*
*Senior Software Engineer.*
*Mobile : +94 077 903 7536*

On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 9:13 PM Bernard Paris <bernard.pa...@uclouvain.be>
wrote:

> [...]
>> faulty configuration[1].
>>

>> my keystore is named wso2carbon.jks, alias and password same as
>> originals;
>> I imported my own certificate in this keystore under alias wso2carbon and
>> set the passwd to wso2carbon
>>

>>  keytool -v -list -keystore wso2carbon.jks -alias wso2carbon
>>
>> Alias name: wso2carbon
>> Creation date: Nov 15, 2018
>> Entry type: PrivateKeyEntry
>> Certificate chain length: 3
>> Certificate[1]:
>> Owner: CN=wso2ei.sgsi.ucl.ac.be, OU=SGSI, O=Université catholique de
>> Louvain, L=Ottignies-Louvain-la-Neuve, C=BE
>> Issuer: CN=TERENA SSL CA 3, O=TERENA, L=Amsterdam, ST=Noord-Holland, C=NL
>> Serial number: 516e3c8586ebb5e0aab45fdb05ae071
>>

>> I'm sure the passwd has been changed correctly because:
>>
>> $ keytool -v -keypasswd -alias wso2carbon -keystore wso2carbon.jks
>> Enter keystore password:
>> New key password for <wso2carbon>:
>> Passwords must differ
>> New key password for <wso2carbon>:
>>
>> The same keystore jks file is used by all EI servers (EI servers are load
>> balanced); and the certificate have been imported in the
>> client-trustore.jks of analytics.
>>

>> What can explain that remote servers cannot login into Analytics as
>>> localhost does ?  Are there any grants to set somewhere in Analytics for
>>> remote access ?
>>
>> Regarding the above question, In SP we do not have grants for remote
>> access. The certificate keys and the hostname will be verified. Please note
>> for hostname verification, it must be enabled explicitly by adding the
>> below configuration in the
>> <EI_HOME>/wso2/analytics/conf/worker/deployment.yaml file.
>>
>>> wso2.carbon:
>>>
>>>   hostnameVerificationEnabled: true
>>>>

>> I did this but that not resolve the problem.
>>

>> Regards from Belgium,
>>
>> Bernard
>>

>> [1]
>> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/50642058/how-to-solve-thrift-authentication-exception-wrong-username-or-password-in-wso?answertab=votes#tab-top
>>

>> Best Regards,
>> * Niveathika Rajendran,*
>> *Senior Software Engineer.*
>> *Mobile : +94 077 903 7536*
>>

>> On Mon, Nov 19, 2018 at 4:03 PM Bernard Paris <bernard.pa...@uclouvain.be>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> after 3 weeks of investigations,  no way about this issue:  remote
>>> EI-6.4.0 servers definitively  cannot send their datas to the
>>> Analytics-worker based  WSO2 SP bundled in EI640.
>>> My local EI does it without any problem.
>>>

>>> Fot now I use analytics worker out of the box (all local DBs), with
>>> default 'admin' user config.
>>> For remote servers I get in sender logs a strange error message about
>>> :wrong userName or password althought I'm using same
>>> MessageFlowConfigurationPublisher.xml and
>>> MessageFlowStatisticsPublisher.xml with default admin/admin credentials as

>>> DataBridge-ConnectionService-tcp://wso2ei-mgmt.sgsi.ucl.ac.be:7612-pool-4-thread-1]
>>> ERROR
>>> {org.wso2.carbon.databridge.agent.endpoint.DataEndpointConnectionWorker} -
>>>  Error while trying to connect to the endpoint. Cannot borrow client for
>>> ssl://wso2ei-mgmt.sgsi.ucl.ac.be:7712.
>>> org.wso2.carbon.databridge.agent.exception.DataEndpointLoginException:
>>> Cannot borrow client for ssl://wso2ei-mgmt.sgsi.ucl.ac.be:7712.
>>> at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.databridge.agent.endpoint.DataEndpointConnectionWorker.connect(DataEndpointConnectionWorker.java:134)
>>> at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.databridge.agent.endpoint.DataEndpointConnectionWorker.run(DataEndpointConnectionWorker.java:59)
>>> at
>>> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>> at
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
>>> at
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
>>> Caused by:
>>> org.wso2.carbon.databridge.agent.exception.DataEndpointLoginException:
>>> Error while trying to login to the data receiver.
>>> at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.databridge.agent.endpoint.thrift.ThriftDataEndpoint.login(ThriftDataEndpoint.java:49)
>>> at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.databridge.agent.endpoint.DataEndpointConnectionWorker.connect(DataEndpointConnectionWorker.java:128)
>>> ... 6 more
>>> Caused by: ThriftAuthenticationException(*message:wrong userName or
>>> password)*
>>> at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.databridge.commons.thrift.service.secure.ThriftSecureEventTransmissionService$connect_result$connect_resultStandardScheme.read(ThriftSecureEventTransmissionService.java:2020)
>>> at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.databridge.commons.thrift.service.secure.ThriftSecureEventTransmissionService$connect_result$connect_resultStandardScheme.read(ThriftSecureEventTransmissionService.java:1998)
>>> at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.databridge.commons.thrift.service.secure.ThriftSecureEventTransmissionService$connect_result.read(ThriftSecureEventTransmissionService.java:1940)
>>> at org.apache.thrift.TServiceClient.receiveBase(TServiceClient.java:78)
>>> at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.databridge.commons.thrift.service.secure.ThriftSecureEventTransmissionService$Client.recv_connect(ThriftSecureEventTransmissionService.java:110)
>>> at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.databridge.commons.thrift.service.secure.ThriftSecureEventTransmissionService$Client.connect(ThriftSecureEventTransmissionService.java:96)
>>> at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.databridge.agent.endpoint.thrift.ThriftDataEndpoint.login(ThriftDataEndpoint.java:47)
>>> ... 7 more
>>>

>>> In analytics logs I see the ssl connexion succeeds but  the login fails
>>> despite default admin/admin has not been changed in analytics-worker:
>>>
>>> [2018-11-14 14:21:51,735]  INFO
>>> {org.wso2.carbon.databridge.core.DataBridge} - user admin connected
>>> [2018-11-14 14:21:51,749] ERROR
>>> {org.wso2.carbon.databridge.core.internal.authentication.CarbonAuthenticationHandler}
>>> - Authentication failed for username 'admin'. Error :
>>> 'Invalid_Credentials'. Error Description : 'The login credential used for
>>> login are invalid, username : 'admin'.'
>>> [2018-11-14 14:21:51,750] ERROR
>>> {org.wso2.carbon.databridge.core.internal.authentication.Authenticator} -
>>> wrong userName or password
>>>

>>> Config:
>>> <eventPublisher name="MessageFlowStatisticsPublisher"
>>>   statistics="disable" trace="disable" xmlns="
>>> http://wso2.org/carbon/eventpublisher";>
>>>   <from streamName="org.wso2.esb.analytics.stream.FlowEntry"
>>> version="1.0.0"/>
>>>   <mapping customMapping="disable" type="wso2event"/>
>>>   <to eventAdapterType="wso2event">
>>>     <property name="username">admin</property>
>>>     <property name="protocol">thrift</property>
>>>     <property name="publishingMode">non-blocking</property>
>>>     <property name="publishTimeout">0</property>
>>>     <property name="receiverURL">tcp://10.1.3.12:7612</property>
>>>     <property encrypted="false" name="password">admin</property>
>>>   </to>
>>> </eventPublisher>
>>>

>>> What can explain that remote servers cannot login into Analytics as
>>> localhost does ?  Are there any grants to set somewhere in Analytics for
>>> remote access ?
>>>

>>> Thanks
>>> Bernard
>>>

>>> Le 7 nov. 2018 à 10:32, Niveathika Rajendran <niveath...@wso2.com> a
>>> écrit :
>>>
>>> Hi Bernard,
>>>
>>> The new EI Analytics profile is based on Carbon5, which is designed to
>>> run with minimum configurations. As mentioned in the documentation, these
>>> are the default configurations applicable.
>>>
>>> You can override it by adding the 'auth.configs' element in the
>>> deployment.yaml file found under {EI_HOME}//wso2/analytics/conf/worker/
>>> directory. The following configs will add another user to the system namely