Hello,

no answer for this ?
I just tested with wso2am-3.0.0-m33  and got exactly same issue when trying to
load swagger json exported from APIM-2.1.

[cid:1C5A7E85-2864-457A-9E32-13EE81793BFF]

Question: how to migrate dats form APIM-2.1 running PostGres  to APIM-2.6 ou
APIM-3.0 running mySQL

Thanks,
Bernard

Le 27 mai 2019 à 17:00, Bernard Paris