Hi Ashish,

Currently, API Import-export tool does not support importing local entries.
It only imports the custom and API specific sequences. So in that case, you
might need to manually add the local entry to your importing GW environment.

Thanks

*Dushani Wellappili*
Software Engineer - WSO2

Email : dusha...@wso2.com