i'm +1 for it,

One thing I want to clarify is, when we follow this approach when a user
first visits the resources page (without adding lambda endpoint) he will be
shown the normal http resources right ? and when the user adds the endpoint
he will be shown the ARN stuff in the resources page? is my understanding
correct?

--
Best Regards
Dushan Silva