Hi Team

I intend to specify separate Rampart policies for incoming and outgoing
messages for a proxy service because the service would need two different
certificates to verify the signature on the request and sign the response. The
below link explains how to specify only one policy.

https://docs.wso2.com/display/EI600/Sample+200%3A+Using+WS-Security+with+policy+attachments+for+proxy+services

I also tried specifying  <enableSec inboundPolicy="mtom_policy_request_in"
outboundPolicy="mtom_policy_response_out"/>, instaed of the <enableSec/>
element, but the WSO2 strips of the additional properties.

Can one of you please advise how can I specify two separate/different policies
for incoming messages into and outgoing messages from a proxy service?

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Ashish Sharma