Hi Shiva,

Thank you for interested in contributing. Your contributions are
much appreciated.

WSO2 repositories use jacoco-maven-plugin to get the unit test code
coverage. So you can view the coverage report locally. When you run 'mvn
test' in a module, the jacoco code coverage report will be available at
target/site/jacoco/*. You can check the missed lines and start working from
there. You can refer to [1] for more information about the jacoco.

To view the Coverage Report in the Jenkins, when you go to WSO2 repository
build job in jenkins[2] and click on the last successful job. There you can
find 'Coverage Report' on the left side. When you click it, you will get
the 'JaCoCo Coverage Report'. You can view the code coverage as you view in
the locally.

Please let me know if you have any questions on this. Hoping to see PRs
from you soon.

[1] - https://www.mkyong.com/maven/maven-jacoco-code-coverage-example/
[2] - https://wso2.org/jenkins

Regards,
Senthalan

On Sun, Nov 17, 2019 at 7:23 PM Shiva Kumar <shiv...@securelyshare.com>
wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> I wanted to contribute to wso2 api manager code base by writing unit
> tests and increase code coverage. I observed that wso2 jenkins is not
> showing covered lines in the report. Is this expected? Where can I get
> coverage report?
>

> Thank You,
>
> Shiva

Senthalan Kanagalingam | Senior Software Engineer | WSO2 Inc.
(m) +94 (0) 77 18 77 466 | (w) +94117435800 | (e) sentha...@wso2.com

<http://wso2.com/signature>