Hi Reza,

We have added contribution guidelines for APIM docs space so that you can
contribute API Manager 3.0.0 Documentation. Please refer [1] and [2] for
how to contribute the Documentation. We highly appreciate your contribution
on our docs space. And please get back to us, if you encounter any issue or
needs further information.
Meanwhile, you can report issues as github issues regarding APIM
Documentation in [3]. And we are happy to get your contributions as PRs to
the docs-apim repo and we will review and merge them.

And also we encourage you to subscribe to our public mailing lists [4] i.e.
dev@wso2.org to raise your problems, issues, concerns and participate in
the discussions regarding WSO2 open source projects. You will be exposed to
a huge community through these mailing lists and will get quick and
continuous responses for your queries.

[1] - https://github.com/wso2/docs-apim/blob/master/en/CONTRIBUTE.md
[2] - https://github.com/wso2/docs-apim/blob/master/README.md
[3] - https://github.com/wso2/docs-apim/issues