Hi again,

Unfortunately I get an error while trying to use SAML signature:

Caused by:
org.wso2.carbon.identity.application.authenticator.samlsso.exception.SAMLSSOException:
 Error while signing the SAML Request

….
Caused by: org.apache.xml.security.signature.XMLSignatureException: can't
identify EC private key.

What is that "EC" private key ? Is there something special  to do in
wso2carbon.jks to allow SAML signature/encryption  ?

Thanks,
Bernard

Le 15 janv. 2020 à 19:09, Sathya Bandara