Hey guys,

In spite I have already created a new topic in Stack Overflow
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/60211468/using-a-queue-from-tibco-ems-server-as-a-source-in-wso2-stream-processor>
with
the same question, I am completely lost about how to use a queue from TIBCO
EMS as a source in WSO2 Stream Processor.

According to Siddhi documentation, I guess the first step should be
create a @source definition like thist:

@source(type='jms',@map(type='json'),
factory.initial='com.tibco.tibjms.naming.TibjmsInitialContextFactory',
provider.url='tcp://localhost:7072',
connection.factory.jndi.name='QueueConnectionFactory',
connection.factory.type='queue',
connection.username='JNDI_username',
connection.password='JNDI_password', destination ='queue_name')
define stream jmsInputStream (name string, amount double)

So, in the case of wanting to create an JNDI initial context, which are the
properties that I may use to use it in order to pass the " Initial Context
Factory", "JNDIContextURL", "JNDIUsername" and "JNDIPassword"?

Next, which properties should be used to pass the "EMSUsername" and
"EMSPassword"?

Moreover, should I copy any EMS jars to a particular WSO2 Stream Processor
folder?

Btw, regarding to the jmsInputStream schema, let's suppose I have a jmsBody
with the following xml:

<CATALOG>
<PLANT>
<COMMON>Bloodroot</COMMON>
<BOTANICAL>Sanguinaria canadensis</BOTANICAL>
<ZONE>4</ZONE>
<LIGHT>Mostly Shady</LIGHT>
<PRICE>$2.44</PRICE>
<AVAILABILITY>031599</AVAILABILITY>
</PLANT>
<PLANT>
<COMMON>Columbine</COMMON>
<BOTANICAL>Aquilegia canadensis</BOTANICAL>
<ZONE>3</ZONE>
<LIGHT>Mostly Shady</LIGHT>
<PRICE>$9.37</PRICE>
<AVAILABILITY>030699</AVAILABILITY>
</PLANT>
<PLANT>
</CATALOG>
 Do I have to declare all the xml structure in the stream schema?

I may guess that some of these are very dumb questions but the reality is
that I'm completely lost at the moment.

Tks in advance for your feedback,

Best regards,
Nelson