Hi Érico,

When you access the analytics dashboard, do you use a load balancer URL?
your intention to access both servers without a load balancer?
ex:
https://<my-host-ip-1>:9643/analytics-dashboard
https://<my-host-ip-2>:9643/analytics-dashboard

if so, you can register multiple callback URLs for the OAuth
application("sp_analytics_dashboard" under the "Service Providers" list in
APIM management console). In there you can register multiple callback URLs
according to this[1].

[1]
https://apim.docs.wso2.com/en/3.0.0/troubleshooting/troubleshooting-invalid-callback-error/

Thanks and Regards

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 9:35 PM Érico <erico...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please
>
> I'm currently working in a distributed API Manager and Analytics
> environment to be set through ansible scripts
>
> I need to run analytics balanced through 2 IPs
>
> In my project structure I have the following:
>
> Ansible-vm/ansible-apim/roles/apim-analytics-worker/templates/carbon-home/conf/dashboard/deployment.yaml.j2
>
> and in this yaml the following content:
> baseUrl: https://localhost:9643
>
> When I try to connect in Analytics :
> https://<my-host-ip>:9643/analytics-dashboard
>
> It tries to redirect it to localhost
>
> I have read the documentation:
>

> https://apim.docs.wso2.com/en/3.0.0/learn/analytics/configuring-apim-analytics/#step-5-configure-apim-idp-client
>
> How can I change the baseUrl so that when I ran the ansible script it
> reflects properly in both distributed environment IPs ?
>
> Thks!!

Rukshan C. Premathunga | Associate Technical Lead | WSO2 Inc.
(m) +94711822074 | (w) +94112145345 | Email: ruks...@wso2.com
GET INTEGRATION AGILE
Integration Agility for Digitally Driven Business