Hi All,

I have tested the following in MacOS and found no blockers. Hence, +1 to
proceed.

   - Created an Integration scenario with message processor, message store,
   proxy service, vfs transport and verified Design and Source View.
   - Tested iterate and aggregate, foreach, datamapper, enrich mediators
   and verified Design and Source View.
   - Docker build and push functionality.
   - Synapse unit testing framework and mock services.
   - Revamped connector UI

Regards,
Sajinie

*Sajinie Ranasinghe* | Software Engineer | WSO2 Inc <https://wso2.com>