Hi Menaka,

I think what you have explained should be the migration guide for 3.2.0. I
think we need to get it added to the docs. Even if there are zero steps to
be followed, that itself should be mentioned in the docs under migration
because otherwise the users will be in doubt.

Regards,
Amila.

*Amila Mahaarachchi*
VP of Engineering, Integration