*WSO2 API Manager Operator for Kubernetes v1.1.0 is Released!*

With WSO2 API Manager Operator, it makes easy to deploy WSO2 API Manager in
Kubernetes through a simple command. Also, it supports deploying
recommended deployment patterns in Kubernetes. Introducing a new Custom
Resource Definition called APIManager to efficiently and easily deploy
patterns and custom patterns in Kubernetes.
Supported WSO2 API Manager version: v3.2.0
*Distribution & Documentation*

The distribution of the WSO2 API Manager Operator can be found in the GitHub
v1.1.0 release.
<https://github.com/wso2/k8s-wso2am-operator/releases/tag/v1.1.0>

- Quick Start Guide
<https://github.com/wso2/k8s-wso2am-operator/tree/v1.1.0#quick-start-guide>

- Documentation
<https://github.com/wso2/k8s-wso2am-operator/tree/v1.1.0/docs#wso2am-k8s-operator-docs>

*Bug Fixes and Improvements*
Fixed Issues
<https://github.com/wso2/k8s-wso2am-operator/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aclosed+label%3A1.1.0>

*Known Issues*
All the open issues pertaining to WSO2 API Manager Operator for Kubernetes
1.1.0 are reported at GitHub
<https://github.com/wso2/k8s-wso2am-operator/issues>.

*How You Can Contribute*

*Mailing Lists*

Join our mailing list and correspond with the developers directly.

   - Developer List: dev@wso2.org | Subscribe <dev-requ...@wso2.org> | Mail
   Archive <http://mail.wso2.org/mailarchive/dev/>

*User Forum*: StackOverflow
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/wso2-am>
*WSO2 API Manager Slack Channel:* Join Us on Slack
<https://apim-slack.wso2.com/>

*Reporting Issues*

We encourage you to report issues, documentation faults, and feature
requests regarding API Operator for Kubernetes through the GitHub repository
<https://github.com/wso2/k8s-wso2am-operator/issues>.

*Important:* Please be advised that the *security issues *must be reported
to secur...@wso2.com, not as GitHub issues,  in order to reach the proper
audience. We strongly advise following the WSO2  Security Vulnerability
Reporting Guidelines
<https://docs.wso2.com/display/Security/WSO2+Security+Vulnerability+Reporting+Guidelines>
when
reporting security issues.

*-- The WSO2 API Manager Team --*
--
*Pubudu Gunatilaka* | Technical Lead | WSO2 Inc.
(m) +94774078049 | (w) +94112145345 | (e) pubu...@wso2.com