Hi Yasas,

Can you mention which test is requiring it by default? And can we check why
the test is looking for it by default as the current implementation is
conforming to the OIDC spec.

Time when the End-User authentication occurred. Its value is a JSON number
> representing the number of seconds from 1970-01-01T0:0:0Z as measured in
> UTC until the date/time. When a max_age request is made or when auth_time
> is requested as an Essential Claim, then this Claim is REQUIRED; otherwise,
> its inclusion is OPTIONAL.

Best Regards,
Janak

--
*Janak Amarasena* | Senior Software Engineer | WSO2 Inc.
(m) +94777764144 | (w) +94112145345 | (e) ja...@wso2.com

<https://wso2.com/signature>