From: Springer, Ian P. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2005 3:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: how to use the new SAAJ support in XmlBeans v2

I couldn't find an example or docs on this new feature, and I wasn't
able to figure out how to use it by digging in the source code. I see
the interface org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.newstore2.Saaj and various other
SAAJ-related classes, but I don't see any enlightening Javadocs. Can
someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Ian

Join CEO Alfred Chuang and CTO Mark Carges on June 15 for a unique online
event, giving you the first look at a new category of enterprise software
built specifically for Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA).

Register Now.  It's Free!

http://www.bea.com/events/june15