+1

-Yana

-----Original Message-----
From: Cezar Andrei
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 1:12 PM
To: dev@xmlbeans.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Release of xmlbeans-2.0.0

Please cast your vote for the release of XMLBeans version 2.0.0, as it
currently exists on http://xmlbeans.apache.org/dist/
(xmlbeans-2.0.0-rc2*).  Note that after a successful vote, the files
will be renamed (remove "rc2"), digitally signed and uploaded on the
distribution sites.

This vote will close on Friday at 1 PM PDT (approx 72 hours). Radu will
send out the result of the vote.

For the vote to pass, we must reach majority approval, which requires at
least 3 binding +1 votes and more +1 votes than -1 votes.  Binding votes
are those cast by XMLBeans committers or members of the PPMC, but
everyone is encouraged to vote their opinion.

Please respond with:

[ ]  +1  -  I am in favor of this release, and can help
[ ]  +0  -  I am in favor of this release, but cannot help
[ ]  -0  -  I am not in favor of this release
[ ]  -1  -  I am against this proposal (must include a reason)

My vote is +1!

Cezar