Apache Yetus provides libraries and tools that enable contribution and
release processes for software projects.

## Issues:
There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

## Membership Data:
Apache Yetus was founded 2015-09-15 (6 years ago)
There are currently 12 committers and 9 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is 4:3.

Community changes, past quarter:
- No new PMC members. Last addition was Akira Ajisaka on 2018-12-17.
- No new committers. Last addition was Akira Ajisaka on 2018-02-06.

## Project Activity:
After a period of heavy activity, work on getting a new release out
has stalled over the past quarter.  Currently two known blocker issues
that need to get worked in order for us to release:

* detect-secrets integration has been on pause while that
  community picks a direction to head while also working on a new
  release.  They seem to have figured out a path in the past few days
  so community will need to evaluate what to do next.

* audience-annotations has been updated to JDK11 which allows us
  to remove JDK8 support.  However there are some blocking issues
  that remain post-upgrade that need to be worked out. We may need
  to cut a release with the JDK11 work in order to get the other
  updates out there.

Recent releases:
* 0.13.0 was released on 2020-11-27.
* 0.12.0 was released on 2020-04-13.
* 0.11.1 was released on 2019-11-05.

## Community Health:

Given the slowdown, these metrics flipped from our normal:

* dev@yetus.apache.org had a 750% increase in traffic in the past quarter (17
  emails compared to 2)
* 5 issues opened in JIRA, past quarter (-84% change)
* 5 issues closed in JIRA, past quarter (-89% change)
* 4 commits in the past quarter (-91% change)