> On May 16, 2022, at 8:57 AM, Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> A few issues in the -site tarball:
> - there's no 0.14.0 entry in the "Documentation" drop-down on the index
> page. the `documentation/0.14.0` directory does exist.
> - there's no index.html in the `documentation/0.14.0` directory.

        Yeah, it is… less than ideal. The -site tarball is primarily used as a
way to roll the documentation on the main website. Before the site tarball got
published, the build would download and re-build the docs from the src tarball
and that just caused all sorts of havoc.  We should probably take some time to
make it more publically consumable as a raw tarball. With the version data now
being part of the source code outside of pom files, that should be fairly easy
to do now. I guess another choice is to re-think the site entirely…. that
probably should get done anyway too.

        Thanks!