Looks great - please include the podling reference
https://incubator.apache.org/guides/branding.html#naming

________________________________
From: Weiwei Yang <w...@apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2020 12:32:22 AM
To: dev@yunikorn.apache.org <dev@yunikorn.apache.org>
Cc: lamber...@apache.org <lamber...@apache.org>
Subject: YuniKorn web-site V2 now is up

Hi all

I am happy to announce that the new YuniKorn web-site now is up and
running. The website is http://yunikorn.apache.org/. We have migrated all
our documents to the website and moving on, we will maintain our docs
there. It supports versioned docs.

If you find any issue about content, format, style, or anything, please let
us know. You can create a JIRA, or post a message on the slack channel.

Many thanks for Lamber Ken for initiating this and driving this effort.
Thank Wilfred and Sunil for helping the migration and review. Great to see
this is done before 0.9 release.

Thanks
Weiwei