I second this proposal!

Instead of a one-time event, we can do a recurring meetup (monthly or
bi-monthly) and invite YuniKorn developers and users to talk about their
experience and insights. A recurring event is well suited for cultivating a
community. I took a look at Meetup.com. They charge a monthly fee for
organizing a meetup group (see attached). Does ASF have any programs that
can sponsor such an effort? Or we can explore other options as well.

Chaoran