Thanks Wiflred for initiating the v1.0.0 release!

I have resolved all sub-tasks under the umbrella ticket of
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YUNIKORN-720. Please let me know for
any questions.

Meanwhile, I'm also interested in learning more about the release process.
I will check with you offline on our v1.0.0 release related tickets to see
if there is any task that I can help with.

Best,
Chenya