Hmmm. that is a bug. But during the release verification, I have tried the
helm install, and that works as expected. I am guessing that is because the
scheduler always gets started first. Maybe the same for the upgrade? In
this case, maybe this can work as long as people are using helm charts to
deploy yunikorn? Craig, could you please look into this and let us know if
we need to revoke the vote for 0.12.2 and have a 0.12.3?

Thank you Chaoran to raise this up. Much appreciated!