+1 (binding)

I wasn't able to build the docker image for yunikorn-web on my M1 chip Mac,
Wilfred provided a workaround.
This is not a blocker as we are going to publish docker images, we can fix
this after the release, logged YUNIKORN-1193
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YUNIKORN-1193>.

Things I’ve checked:
 - Verified the binary signature
 - Reviewed CHANGE_LOG, LICENSE, NOTICE,
 - Build the project from the source
 - Install the scheduler using helm-chart locally
 - Run a simple job to verify the scheduling
 - Verified the default placement rule works as expected
 - Verified the new REST API endpoint for queues and apps

Thanks
Weiwei