If there is demand for that we can do a release that is the last one
to support K8s 1.23 with some new functionality.
It would take some work and might distract a bit from the YuniKorn
1.4.0 release.
Do we plan for a YuniKorn 1.3.1 release with functionality added?
Adding major new functionality in a patch release looks strange but can be done.

Wilfred