I used to run that meeting for quite a while, and it was a good series of
meetings to meet with APAC folks whose first language is Mandarin. I don't
think I have the bandwidth to run that meeting anytime soon, nor do I
feel the need to have this series of meetings besides the English one. I'd
suggest removing it from the calendar. unless someone from PMC has a strong
intention to host it.

Thanks for bringing this up for discussion.
Weiwei