Hi Everyone,

Update:

We've move some jiras to the next release, and we still got two jiras in
progress.
I have created Yunikorn 1.5 branch for all 4 repos(core, k8shim, interface,
web) as well. Upon the blocker issue fixed, I will start to cherry-picked,
tagging and go mod dependency changes.

Thanks,
Tingyao

TingYao <ting...@apache.org> 於 2024年2月18日 週日 下午8:45寫道: