Github user onkarshedge commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/989

    @bzz I had a doubt about versioning approach.
    Currently I am saving(ipfs add 'note') the note in IPFS for every call to
save function. This gives me a new multihash on saving. So for versioning I
have to save the multihash with time. The `GitNotebookRepo` has a checkpoint
which corresponds to git commit. Here in ipfs each call to ipfs add is like git
commit.  So the List<Rev> from history function will be large because save()
method is called multiple times.
    So  the List<Rev> should contain only those few multihashes   which user
wants to choose.

---
with INFRA.
---