Github user corneadoug commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/1018

    It's not an ERROR and doesn't break the build.
    It's more of a warning/info but when running it is shown with [ERROR] which
can be misleading when looking for build errors.

    I actually get a few more if I clean the repo like a new clone with: `git
clean -dxf`
    (Warning, this will wipe out your notebooks and config files)

    ```
    [ERROR] npm WARN deprecated lodash@1.0.2: lodash@<3.0.0 is no longer
maintained. Upgrade to lodash@^4.0.0.
    [ERROR] npm WARN deprecated graceful-fs@2.0.3: graceful-fs v3.0.0 and
before will fail on node releases >= v7.0. Please update to graceful-fs@^4.0.0
as soon as possible. Use 'npm ls graceful-fs' to find it in the tree.
    [ERROR] npm WARN deprecated graceful-fs@1.2.3: graceful-fs v3.0.0 and
    [ERROR] npm WARN deprecated graceful-fs@3.0.8: graceful-fs v3.0.0 and
before will fail on node releases >= v7.0. Please update to graceful-fs@^4.0.0
as soon as possible. Use 'npm ls graceful-fs' to find it in the tree.
    [ERROR] npm WARN deprecated CSSselect@0.7.0: the module is now available as
'css-select'
    [ERROR] npm WARN deprecated CSSwhat@0.4.7: the module is now available as
'css-what'