Hi Alexander,

Sorry for the late response. Yes, I have one notebook
<https://www.zeppelinhub.com/viewer/notebooks/aHR0cHM6Ly9yYXcuZ2l0aHVidXNlcmNvbnRlbnQuY29tL2J1c3Rpb3MvemVwcGVsaW4tbm90ZWJvb2tzL21hc3Rlci8yQktZVEpNSjUvbm90ZS5qc29u>[1]
almost finished and I'm finishing another
<https://www.zeppelinhub.com/viewer/notebooks/aHR0cHM6Ly9yYXcuZ2l0aHVidXNlcmNvbnRlbnQuY29tL2J1c3Rpb3MvemVwcGVsaW4tbm90ZWJvb2tzL21hc3Rlci8yQlE2VVRRWUcvbm90ZS5qc29u>[2]
in the next ours. This notebook uses Python as main programming language,
and using the %python interpreter I found some minor problems:

   1. In successive calls to print(some_text), after the first call, it is
   inserted a blank space at the beginning of the next prints.
   2. For some figures, using the %python interpreter takes more time to
   produce them than using the %pyspark interpreter.

The notebooks are here <https://github.com/bustios/zeppelin-notebooks> [3]

Best regards,
Paul

[1]