Hi all,

It took long time to prepare rc1 than I expected since we wanted to include
as many bug fixes as possible.
We resolved all issues that were blocking 0.6.0 release [1] and I am about
to create v0.6.0-rc1 tag.
For the one who is curious, we are planning to support spark 2.0 and scala
2.11 in next maintenence release(v0.6.1) very soon.
Thanks for the patience and cooperation!

Regards,
Mina

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-889