Github user rawkintrevo commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/928

    @bzz I've rebased to master twice now.  The failures are on:
    - Zeppelin Server: Connection Refused
    - Mahout : Out of Memory

    `mvn clean verify` works for me locally under a variety of circumstances.
I don't know much about trouble shooting travis builds.  I know you have 0.6
rolling out and are busy, but please take a quick look and / or point me to
resources/give me some hints for solving these issues.

    Thanks!

    tg

---
with INFRA.