Github user bzz commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/1170

    Hi Babupe, in my understanding this change makes ASF treat current patch\PR
as a ["third-party work"](http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#3party)
VS ["work submitted directly to the ASF by the copyright owner or owner's
agent"](http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#headers), wich just happen
to have Apache 2.0 license.

    So according to the policy I reference above
    > Do ensure that every third-party work includes its associated license,
even if that requires adding a copy of the license from the third-party
download site into the distribution.

    We need to:
     - add the full text of the license as a separate file under the
[./licenses/](https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/tree/master/licenses)
     - remove the line that was added before from NOTICE and
     - add mention of the `./bigquery` to the Apache2.0 part of the root
LICENSE file

    Sorry for the bureaucracy again, hope it makes sense to you and please do
not hesitate to ask questions in case you have them.

    One more thing - there is a trivial conflict with current master now, but
it blocks the merge, could you please `git rebase origin master` it?

    I plan to merge it to *master*, as well as *branch-0.6* ASAP, so it will
become part of the coming 0.6.1 release later this week.

---
with INFRA.
---