Github user bzz commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/1282

    All build failures are in zeppelin-web, while NPM dependency installation

    ```
    INFO] bower@1.7.2 node_modules/bower
    [INFO] └── semver-utils@1.1.1
    [ERROR] npm ERR! argv
"/home/travis/build/apache/zeppelin/zeppelin-web/node/node"
"/home/travis/build/apache/zeppelin/zeppelin-web/node/node_modules/npm/bin/npm-cli.js"
 "install" "--color=false"
    [ERROR] npm ERR! node v0.12.13
    [ERROR] npm ERR! npm  v2.15.0
    [ERROR]
    [ERROR] npm ERR! Callback called more than once.
    [ERROR] npm ERR!
    [ERROR] npm ERR! If you need help, you may report this error at:
    [ERROR] npm ERR!     <https://github.com/npm/npm/issues>
    [ERROR]
    [ERROR] npm ERR! Please include the following file with any support request:
    [ERROR] npm ERR!
/home/travis/build/apache/zeppelin/zeppelin-web/npm-debug.log
    [INFO]
    ```

    @jongyoul if you want to debug it in this PR - we could add `cat
zeppelin-web/npm-debug.lo` to
[.travis.yaml](https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/blob/master/.travis.yml#L98)

    If not, this patch looks great to me and solves the issue, so we can merge
and handle web in separate JIRA issue.

    @jongyoul what do you think?

---
with INFRA.