Github user Leemoonsoo commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/1539

    @astroshim  Thanks for the contribution.

    Proposed jdbc interpreter update looks like searching Entity name, the same
name with interpreter alias. I can think some possible problem here. For example

    Let's say an interpreter X read Entity name 'orange'. And a jdbc
interpreter setting is created with alias 'orange'. Then both interpreter X and
jdbc interpreter reads the same Entity 'orange', but they might expect
different credentials.

    So i think we need introduce some convention for Entity name. Something like

    `jdbc.[alias]`. so user can create Entity like 'jdbc.orange',
'interpreterx.orange'

    Also, i think following docs need to be updated.

https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/blob/master/docs/security/datasource_authorization.md
 https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/blob/master/docs/interpreter/jdbc.md

---
with INFRA.