GitHub user karup1990 opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/1624

    ZEPPELIN-1653: Make UI responsive

    ### What is this PR for?
    When we do the following operations, the entire notebook is transmitted
back to client.
    1) Insert paragraph
    2) Remove paragraph
    3) Update paragraph
    4) Paragraph status update
    5) commit paragraph
    When the json becomes larger(which happens when large  output is stored in
the json), the time to transfer the notebook to client is directly
proportional.(we can check this in chrome browser-> dev console-> select ws
request-> on the right pane that opens, select frames tab and observe the
length column)

    And since the UI update is based on this new transmitted json, the UI seems
unresponsive/laggy.
    In this PR, Making the updates selective.(Not sending the complete json
back to client)

    ### What type of PR is it?
    Improvement

    ### Todos
    NA

    ### What is the Jira issue?
    ZEPPELIN-1653

    ### How should this be tested?

    -In chrome browser-> dev console-> select ws request-> on the right pane
that opens, select frames tab and observe  *NOTE* message.
    We should not see the message for the above mentioned operations except
when the notebook is loaded is for first time
    -    We should not see *GET_NOTE* log message for above operations.

    ### Screenshots
    NA

    ### Questions:
    * Does the licenses files need update?No
    * Is there breaking changes for older versions? No
    * Does this needs documentation? No

    $ git pull https://github.com/karup1990/incubator-zeppelin ZEPPELIN-1653

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/1624.patch

    This closes #1624

----
commit 2cd3c3e4bc5003c2384d6854fbca6cc6a8bb21db
Author: Karup <karuppa...@outlook.com>
Date:   2016-11-12T05:25:05Z

    Refactor code , dont broadcast note

----