Github user yoonjs2 commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/1577

    @AhyoungRyu I've stucked with the first step you've mentioned...
    How do I workaround this error?

    1) build gh-pages (website) branch
    ```
    $ git checkout gh-pages
    $ JEKYLL_ENV=production
    $ bundle exec jekyll build

    Configuration file:
/Users/yoonjesang/Desktop/openfrontier/zeppelin/_config.yml
                Source: /Users/yoonjesang/Desktop/openfrontier/zeppelin
           Destination: /Users/yoonjesang/Desktop/openfrontier/zeppelin/_site
     Incremental build: disabled. Enable with --incremental
          Generating...
      Liquid Exception: Could not locate the included file
'nav/announcements-4.0.html' in any of
["/Users/yoonjesang/Desktop/openfrontier/zeppelin/_includes"]. Ensure it exists
in one of those directories and, if it is a symlink, does not point outside
your site source. in
zeppelin-web/bower_components/select2/docs/announcements-4.0.html
    jekyll 3.2.1 | Error:  Could not locate the included file
'nav/announcements-4.0.html' in any of
["/Users/yoonjesang/Desktop/openfrontier/zeppelin/_includes"]. Ensure it exists
in one of those directories and, if it is a symlink, does not point outside
your site source.
    ```

    And I found few lines of your instruction seems mistyped... Am I correct?

    ```
    mkdir -p /tmp/zeppelin-website/docs/0.7.0-SNAPSHOT => mkdir -p
/tmp/zeppelin_website/docs/0.7.0-SNAPSHOT

    cp -r _site/ /tmp/zeppelin_website/0.7.0-SNAPSHOT/ => cp -r _site/
/tmp/zeppelin_website/docs/0.7.0-SNAPSHOT/
    ```

---
with INFRA.
---