Github user giaosudau commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/1606

    @tae-jun
    I checked there is a folder MathJax in the source I use to build but what I
mean here is the URL calling jax lib was wrong. You can check the URL of jax in
the image above.
    =>>> It must be append /zeppelin/jax will be right and I already tested if
I change url to this it works.
    That mean configuration of this library was wrong and I already have the
library included.

---
with INFRA.
---