Github user cloverhearts commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/1441

    @Leemoonsoo
    Thank you for your review a lot.

    First, the select box's interpreter shows only the first interpreter,
because it is information about the default interpreter's settings.
    In fact, the meaning of this information is that it makes sense to find an
`uninterpreted note '.

    your said pointed all the interpreters, I will implement on this pr later.

    The navigation bar of the existing navbar and the search menu of the `job
task` menu have different meanings.

    actually, navbar's search box is a good way to view detailed information
about all the para-graphs.

    but, I think we need search feature on `job menu(task)` are real-time
response task monitoring.
    the search for the `job task` should now filter the real-time information.

    For example, if multiple users create and run a new paragraph or note, the
search results of the `job task` should be changed to match the current
situation.
    The search using lucene is the information at the time the search query was
requested.
    It is detailed but not suitable for `job monitoring`.

    I also think that the information on the `job task` can contain more
information about the current work situation.
    I have made a little more preparation for this part. (also your said point
too)
    That's why I think the search for the current navbar's search box and the
`job task` should go to a different implementation.

---
with INFRA.
---